Monday, February 8, 2010

I Love Flip Video

My wife bought me the Flip Video last holiday season and I wasn't sure if I really wanted it. But once I brought it to my events I can see the real value of these things.

The 1st value is for my clients. Lately some clients are opting only for photography for their events.

On LSNY events we design parties with detailed structure for ease of flow, but there's always room for great moments to happen. It's set up that way for spontaneous-zaniness or radical-magical moments. Typically, something fun and unusual and unplanned for shows up.

Last party during American Idol, the father decided to get up with his nephews in furry hats and sunglasses to do a rendition of "Girls Just Want to Have Fun." The Flip Video in hand captured the moment.



Dad said afterward "We should have picked a different song."

Other great moments unexpected...the Single Ladies Dance:


We also captured the inaugural new Ultimate Games Master Game - the Zany Potato Sack Obstacle Course Race. Call us we'll send it to you.

Also we had the Stuff It Game there as well and I don't think I've seen a funnier site than watching 3 kids trying to stuff balloons in a fully inflated players drop flap. We have the video. You have to see it.

So the Flip Video has been a huge asset to us and allows us to review and get even better at the fun.

No comments: